The digitization of existing business processes to optimize everyday work is omnipresent (Industry 4.0). It offers possibilities for better, faster and simpler communication among each other, as well as for supporting existing tasks in a process-compliant implementation. Various software solutions support both management and implementation by being persistent, globally available and networked.
PEC offers decades of experience from requirements analysis and prototype development to the final implementation and introduction of software solutions such as:
- Full platform width from PC desktop (.exe), via web to mobile applications (cross-platform), Excel/Access VBA, Office Add-Ins etc.
- Database usage of MS SQL, MySQL, H2, SQLite, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase and others
- Use of different frameworks like Symfony, jQuery, Angular, Wordpress, Drupal, MediaWiki, NativeScript, Xamarin and others
- Code and audit security through security frameworks and processes for managing and securing code, documentation and data
- Practical experience in agile development supported by SCRUM and KANBAN and transparent by Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket (GIT, SVN)*.
- Data processing for analyses, in own frameworks, tableau or PowerBI
- Maintenance and installation on Windows and Linux servers, self-hosted or in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Container and Micro-Services experienced in Docker, Kubernetes and on Apache, IIS, nginx etc.
- Interface development via e.g. SOAP and RESTful